Train the Trainer Course
Look forward to your next presentation instead of wishing you were still under the duvet.
This one day presentation course looks at all the factors that affect how confidently you deliver any presentation, anywhere. This program can benefit anyone who presents; a trainer, a meeting facilitator, speaker, or seminar discussion leader. No matter which role you are assuming, this workshop will help you become more efficient and proficient with the skills of providing information to others.
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knock down nervousness
- Understanding how adults learn
- Understanding different learning styles
- Develop and use flip charts with colour
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Utilise whiteboarding for reinforcement
- Enrich the learning experience with humor, questions, and discussion.
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
Download this course as a PDF
|Category||Train the Trainer|
|Course Enquiry||Enquire About this Course|