Telephone Selling Skills Course
How to win business over the telephone...
A good telephone manner is obvious but there's a lot more to it than just remembering to smile. The importance of the telephone in selling is well documented and this one-day "results-orientated" workshop will help your telephone sales people with the skills, techniques and methods required to succeed in Telephone Sales.
Although the definition of a sale is simple enough, the process of turning someone into a buyer can be very complex. It requires you to convince someone with a potential interest that there is something for them in making this purchase.
This telephone sales training workshop is a course for those who have to react positively and be able to persuade pleasantly. To master the art of selling by telephone requires an understanding about why and how people make decisions to buy or book.
- Telephone Skills and Etiquette
- Using tone of voice to convey enthusiasm and confidence
- Creating your value proposition
- Developing high impact opening statements and questions that make the customer want to listen
- How to ask the right questions
- Qualifying the call
- Using open and closed questions to uncover customer needs
- Understanding and practicing active listening
- Recommending – selling the benefits
- Cross selling and upselling
- Creating a call to action and a sense of urgency
- Overcoming objections and handling resistance
- How to get commitment
- Getting motivated and staying motivated
- Creating an action plan of goals to embed learning
This workshop will give participants a good understanding of the sales process, along with some valuable sales tools to seal the deal, no matter what the size of the sale!
Download this course as a PDF
|Category||Telephone Selling Skills|
|Course Enquiry||Enquire About this Course|